Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Little Night Music

I spent the evening in the company of Canter Pat Hickman of Melbourne, FL. We talked shop together and then more shop with her educator and youth advisor. Then we watched Glee and kveled about our kids. Like everywhere I've been, the welcome has been real and rich. I just hope that any input I gave serves her well. Such a delightful person. And her husband! He collects, restores and sells lots of stuff including early recorded music devices. I heard an non-amplified, big horned, record player that was beyond loud yet clear and stunning in its fidelity.

And Pat told me the ground shakes at her house when a blast off occurs at nearby Cape Canaveral. Wow!

What a terrific experience.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment