Saturday, February 19, 2011

Proof of Goodness

The last two days have been beautiful but hard. Yesterday I had my 7th flat and I decided that the cause was the weight on skinny tires without the means to keep them inflated at 120 lbs. Maybe I'm wrong but today, with the help of Two Wheel Tango in Ann Arbor, I found Bike Fitters (www.bikefitters.com) in Ponte Verde, FL.

I was down on myself and Ralph and Kim built me up. They fixed the bike with strong fatter tires. They did a complete tune up and chain cleaning unasked. They charged me only for the parts minus 10% and threw in the gas cartridges I picked up. They are princes. The world is good and kind. And I am ready for tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the scenery has been spectacular. Since Peter joined me each day has been just scenic. Blessings abound from humans and God.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment