Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Notice the Pillow (and the red cheeks)

I was gifted (by Chris, whom you will meet soon) and am way beyond grateful for my Hampton Inn room for tonight. Less far to travel and less cold to wake up to.

As I said earlier, I got up and went this morning. A long ride that I wanted to take easily. But I had a tail wind much of the way and made good time.

I arrived in Adel (the middle part of PhilADELphia) around 1:00 pm feeling finished. A man in a van called out to me and asked to talk. As he pulled over I noticed that the van belonged to a church. Chris got out and said, "I'm the pedaling pastor." "Well," I replied, "I'm the pedaling rabbi." So began a new friendship. Tomorrow we may ride together to Thomasville.

Check out his blog at pedalingpastor.blogspot.com.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Bob, I definitely see a book as the result of this trip. Take care of the sunburn. At least you have sun. Sharon Newman

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beginning of a bad corny joke...

    ReplyDelete